WhatsApp offers a lot of advantages, but it also has some drawbacks. Negative aspects include receiving a load of messages from people you don’t want to communicate with, and the dreaded “Last Seen” notification, which reveals exactly when you were online and when you received messages. WhatsApp also provides some methods to protect your privacy, and we can tell you how they work and You can also find information about how to hide blue tick in WhatsApp on this article
Exactly What is Hide Last seen in whatsapp ?
It is now possible for WhatsApp to hide from all users or all unknown users the timestamp that indicates if the user had been online or seen last. There are three different types of options for hiding the last seen time provided by the instant messaging provider so you can show information to:
The information cannot be viewed by any WhatsApp users and you cannot view their Last Seen information. It is unfortunately possible for others to view your information when you are online.
All WhatsApp users will be able to see Your last seen information.
Only your WhatsApp contacts will be able to see your Last seen information.
After you have decided what options you want to set, you can follow these steps, depending on your platform, to adjust them.
Hide last seen in Android Mobiles
- Launch Whatsapp first, then click on the menu. Usually, it’s three dots on the top right corner, and if you have a capacitive button at the bottom, you can access it from there also (usually the bottom left or right touch button).
- Settings can be found under the Menu.
- Choose Privacy from the Settings menu and tap it.
- Under Who Can See My Personal Information, users can view the Last Seen option. You can tap on it and choose whom to show the information to – Everyone (the information will be visible to all), My contacts (it will only be visible to trusted WhatsApp contacts) and Nobody (no one can access the information and you cannot view their Last Seen information).
Hide Last Seen In Iphones
- Open Whatsapp first and then tap on Settings, which is located at the bottom right corner.
- You will find an option called Account in Settings.
- Go to Account and tap on Privacy from there.
- Tap on Last Seen, and finally change the visibility to Everyone (all information will be visible) or My contacts (people other than your WhatsApp contacts won’t see the data), or Nobody (nobody can see the data, nor can you see their Last Seen data).
You May Read: GF ki WhatsApp chat Kaise padhe apne phone me
Hide Last Seen In Blackberry 7 OS
- Go to Whatsapp Settings, shown with a gear wheel symbol in the top band second before New Chat (shown as a pencil symbol).
- Under System Profiles, find the Privacy Settings.
- The last seen option will be the first one in Privacy Settings under Visibility.
- You can now change Last Seen from Everyone (all information will be shared with everyone) to My contacts (info will only be shared with WhatsApp contacts) or Nobody (neither anyone nor you will be able to see anyone else’s Last Seen information).
Hide Last Seen in Blackberry 10
- After launching Whatsapp, slide the top of the glass down to reveal the Settings button shaped like a gear wheel.
- Go to Settings and select Privacy Settings.
- The Last Seen option can be found in the Privacy Settings.
- Simply tap it and choose whom you want to share the information with – Everyone (information will be visible to everyone), My contacts (information will only be visible to WhatsApp contacts) and Nobody (no one can see the information or their Last Seen information).
*Note:- Windows Phone devices and Nokia Asha devices do not currently support changing the last seen setting, although it is possible that this feature will be added to those platforms in future updates.
You might not be able to see a contact’s last seen for the following reasons:
- It may be that they have set their privacy settings so that this information is hidden.
- It is possible that you have set your privacy settings to not share your last seen. Your last seen cannot be seen by other contacts if you don’t share it.
- You may have been blocked.
How to Hide Blue Tick on Whatsapp
A few years ago, WhatsApp rolled out the blue tick feature, then rolled out a feature to hide it because some people didn’t like the feature, or didn’t want to be known when they read other people’s messages. It is a simple and easy-to-use process, and the feature works on both iOS and Android.
- Open the Settings option in the WhatsApp app first
- Choose Privacy from the Account menu
- Scroll down to the Read Receipts option and disable the blue check mark
The option can be enabled at any time by the user. When you disable the option, you will not be able to see blue ticks when others read your messages. Use the same steps to enable Read Receipts.
Q1. Can I hide Last seen in Whatsapp?
Ans. Yes, you can change it easily
Q2. Can I hide the Last seen of Whatsapp on Iphone ?
Ans. Yes, iPhone users can easily change it.
Q3. Is it possible to hide Blue Tick on whatsapp ?
Ans. Yes, you can hide it easily by following these steps
In this article, we will give you all the information you need to know about hiding last seen on WhatsApp. Here we provide you the information on how to hide the last seen on Whatsapp in iOS devices, Android handsets, and Blackberry phones. also you will get information about how to hide Blue tick on whatsapp.